Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Homefront: A Balloony Birthday

I wanted Caleb to have a little surprise for his 5th birthday when he came home from school, so I made a balloon doorway for him. There were balloons laying around his room so he could play with them, before his brother came home from school. He really had such a blast!
 
 
He is so excited to be a 5 year old big boy!
I have my mom's cake decorating box from when we were kids, so we have a lot of vintage pieces there. These dinosaurs once graced a cake of my brother's when he was a wee kiddo.
Caleb has been asking for a monster truck for years now, and he has gotten lots of cheaper
 remote control cars, but this was the real deal that he tested out when we went to Bass Pro Shops.
 
And of course, no party is complete without balloon popping belly fights! And no pants.
 
Pin It
signature lisa 180x80 180ppi

2 comments:

Hook, Line and Sink Her said...

I completely agree about belly-popping fights/no pants; essential for any party!! :p

What a lovely surprise those balloons must've been. And that dinosaur cake is AMAZING.

Jessie said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails