Monday, August 15, 2011

Inspired Home: Table Tonic

I'm loving Louise's blog, Table Tonic right now. From her health food/juicing kick to her lovely home and online shop, there is a little bit of it all.


I love her colorful, clean simple lines approach to style. 

And if I wasn't already married, I would want to marry this sofa.

Mustard. On a stool, one of my favorite colors. She even painted her front door this color. Adore.

I love how the acrylic barstools have a clean and uncluttered appeal. I could so use that. Wouldn't it be great to have a clear spray paint?!

 More feather juju hat ideas and a tutorial on making one here via nester. Or purchase from Louise here.

2 comments:

Forever Young said...

Lisa,
Just wanted to make sure that you know how much I love, love, love all of the home decor posts. I think you and I are on the same wave length when it comes to what we like in our home. I don't know how you find all of the awesome pictures, but girly keep them coming.
meg

Little Lovables said...

Thank you, that is so sweet! I love these decor posts too. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails