Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Inspired Home: Eclectic Ingenuity


I'm kind of loving lonny mags' april/may eclectic ingenuity feature. It starts on page 69, and there are some amazing loft shots as well. I look at this 1960's home, styled by Colleen Locke, and I see an outfit.

Black and white striped shirt, olive long maxi skirt with some cognac sandals and belt, maybe with a big white hobo bag. And a long, draped, sterling antler necklace with a peach rose. Anyone else seeing this? Has anyone ever read the haunting short story, The Yellow Wallpaper? Yeah, that could be me swimming in those stripes.






1 comment:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

That is too funny that you saw an outfit out of the decorations, brilliant I must say. I will have to mimic this too :)

Write it in Lipstick

Related Posts with Thumbnails