Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Balloon Animals on a Walk


I've been making a lot of balloon animals lately. I think this balloon animals on a walk installment by gemmifer is pretty adorable! I wish I could find the link to the original source. But here's a tutorial just for fun.

Sorry I've not been blogging much... my pictures just aren't uploading for some reason, even my older posts pics are deleting... I've noticed this on other blogs I read as well. It's frustrating doing this among all of the other millions of things going on right now. Things should hopefully return to normal soon.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That is so fun!

Jessie said...

That is horrible that your pictures are disappearing! I use Flickr to put all my photos on my blog. I haven't used blogger to upload them in forever. I know you are crazy busy! Life should come first anyways, then blogging. That is how I look at it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails