Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th: Party Craft Idea Tutorials and Recipes

 patriotic star garland tutorial

We watched fireworks already tonight with friends and family, and I hope that yours will be fun and safe. I love these ideas from Martha Stewart and Better Homes and Gardens for crafts, food and decorating.

I really feel that a brush up on history to help with the celebration of  the holiday is essential though.

Most of these ideas can be done in any shape or color for a variety of events. Have fun!

 


5 comments:

Jules AF said...

I don't even like this holiday, but these crafts make me want to.

boatbaby said...

Such fun ideas. Our a/c died yesterday and I can not muster the energy in the 98 degree heat to move let alone craft. :(
I will bookmark for next year...

Kristina P. said...

This makes me want to be a better American.

vivian said...

HI Lisa! you always come up with the neatest things! I LOVE how that gazebo is decorated. and also the little fans are sooo cute! thanks for sharing so much fun with us!
happy 4th!
vivian

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Hi Lisa - I'm glad that I found your blog...I also noticed you're a clown! How cool! We did some clowning back in young women's and I thought it was so much fun! You're so cute! Come see me won't you? -Jocelyn

http://beinglds.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails