Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bloggy Love: 33 Stitches


33 stitches is a sweet little blog, full of color, fabric and lots of little stories. Julia loves her pets, 
owls, and vintage goodies, and sews little pouches, fabric sleeves, bags, mini quilts and such for her 
etsy shops,  simbiosis and petite maison.


You will adore her book cover tutorial and sewing cover tutorial as well.


Fabric embroidery hoops make for such a wonderful impact, don't they?
And isn't that sewing machine cover adorable?



I truly adore her craft room. Such warmth and happiness here.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love how vibrant she is.

Jessie said...

Cute Cute Cute! I have that same doll house that she has. I need to paint it still. I bought it from a antique shop in hope that I would have a baby girl someday. lol Great images! :)

Unknown said...

I like so much your blog!!
Kisse from Madrid!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails